Returns & Cancellation
Returning Your Purchase
Returns are available worldwide for all full price items within 30 days of shipping and all sale items within 14 days of receipt, provided the return conditions specified below are met.
Please note it is not possible to return personalised or monogrammed items.
Instructions are provided below.
How to return your purchase
- Place the item(s) in the original shipping box.
- Complete the Returns Form.
- Contact your preferable courier to arrange the shipping of the return item(s).
For any further queries, please Contact Us.
- Purchases must be returned from the original shipping country.
- Items returned must be in their unused original condition with all Longchester item tags attached and any related accessories or instruction booklets included.
- Incomplete, damaged, worn, soiled or altered returns, or anything Longchester reasonably believes has been used, will not be accepted and therefore sent back to the customer. Where an item is supplied with a hygiene strip, the item can only be returned if the hygiene strip has not been removed and remains intact.
- Optical frames cannot be returned after they have been fitted with prescription or replacement lenses.
Receiving a Refund
- Refunds will be credited to the original purchaser's method of payment.
- On receipt of a return, we will process the refund as soon as possible. We estimate refunds will be made by the provider of your payment method within 7-10 working days. Working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK public holidays.
- Please retain your Shipping Note until you have received your refund.
- If the item which you are returning was purchased in a currency other than your local currency, any refund will be paid in the same currency as purchase. Due to fluctuations in currency exchange rates the amount refunded may be higher or lower than the original price paid.
Currently orders cannot be exchanged online. Please return your order to us within 30 days of the shipping date for all full price items and within 14 days for all sale items for a refund using the return service, ensuring that the return conditions are met. A new order can be placed through our Website at any time or if you Contact Us you can place an order via our Customer Service team.
Items returned will be refunded to the purchaser‘s original method of payment. Please return the goods to us within 30 days of the shipping date for all full price items and within 14 days of the date of receipt for all sale items, with the exception of personalised or monogrammed items.
Please use the return service and ensure the return conditions are met.
Order Cancellations and Amendments
In certain circumstances, before your order has been dispatched, we may be able to cancel your order. Please contact us by telephone as soon as possible after placing your order and Customer Service will advise if cancellation is available.
Please note, we are unable to combine orders, change the size, edit your billing and shipping details or add pieces to an existing order once it has been placed.
Distance Selling Regulations
Under applicable distance selling legislation or under statutory consumer protection laws of your country of residence to the extent applicable, you may have a right to cancel orders for certain items purchased from our Website within a statutory cooling-off period. For orders placed on the Website, there is a cooling-off period of 14 days from the day after the date on which the item in question was received.
Please note that this cancellation right does not apply to certain items including (without limitation):
- Goods made to your specification or goods which have been clearly personalised or monogrammed including, for example, personalised Pre-order Products.
- Services, if we have started to provide the services before the end of the 14 day cancellation period.
To cancel your order
Please provide Longchester with written notice by registered post to Longchester Ltd., 27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX or by email to email@example.com, in each case within the statutory cooling-off period and giving details of the items ordered, and (where appropriate) their delivery date and the date of receipt of the item(s).
If your order has been shipped
If you exercise your right of cancellation after the item has been shipped, please replace the item securely in its original packaging and return it to us with your shipping note.
This is not a full statement of your rights under applicable distance selling legislation or under any statutory consumer protection laws applicable in your country of residence.
Personalised or Monogrammed Items
Due to the nature of personalised or monogrammed items, returns, changes or cancellations are not accepted once an order has been placed. This does not affect your statutory rights. Payment will be taken at the time of or shortly after you submit your order and in advance of shipping.
For any further queries please contact our Customer Service team who will be happy to assist.
Longchester Pre-Order Returns & Cancellation
Non-personalised Pre-order items can be returned in accordance with our usual return conditions, or cancelled in accordance with your legal rights. Personalised Pre-order items cannot be returned, changed or cancelled once an order has been placed. This does not affect your statutory rights.
The Returns & Cancellation Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
For more information on your statutory rights, contact your local Trading Standards Office, Citizens Advice Bureau or the equivalent in your jurisdiction.
For any further queries, please Contact Us.